Name: Stainless steel NFC smart ring Material: Stainless steel Process: polishing Size: 8mm Color: steel, black
NFC smart ring application APP; support Android mobile phone NFC function use;
Product Description: This smart ring is a stylish wearable electronic product that uses nfc wireless RF communication technology to connect with mobile phones to operate and share data. It does not need any power supply and has high grade waterproof performance. The ring has built-in nfc chip. You need to have the nfc function on your phone to use it.
2. Specific operation: Smart ring realizes the screen tomb unlocking by touching the nfc signal area of the mobile phone; application lock; quick start application; sending read business card, website information and other functions.
Three. Instructions for use:
(1) First check whether the mobile phone has nfc function. Usually the mobile phone nfc switch is in the system setting of the mobile phone. If the user does not find the mobile phone nfc function and other options, please contact the mobile phone manufacturer for sale or Baidu search for the corresponding mobile phone model with nfc function. And confirm the mobile phone nfc signal area.
(2) If the mobile phone has the nfc function, after opening the nfc switch, search for the software about the nfc function in the application software market, download the installation, and follow the prompts on the software.
(3) Open the downloaded nfc software and follow the prompts on the software.
(4) Because nfc belongs to near-field communication, when reading any task, please ensure that the position of the ring chip is close to the signal area of the mobile phone nfc, otherwise it may cause normal reading and writing. Then according to the mobile phone APP, function operation settings, matching, and establish a shortcut function application.
(5) Support NFC function intelligent fingerprint password lock, NFC smart attendance, need to match, write label information or number synchronization can be used.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device